Theres so many culinary treats spread around New York City, that I wish I had the time, money, and metabolism to go through all of them!
Over the course of a week, I ate through a handful of foods that I love around the city, and documented them with the help of scissors and construction paper.
1) Cereal milk ice cream with cornflake topping from Momofuku Milk Bar
2) Shrimp and cheese grits from Jacobs Pickles
3) Blood orange chocolate came from Venieros
4) Chocolate egg cream from
5) Ham and cheese scone from Alices Tea Cup
6) Black truffle sausage from
7) Cheese pizza with olives from Lombardis
8 ) Teriyaki Balls from Mimi & Coco
9) Borscht from Veselka
10) Hamachi Kama (yellowtail collar) from Hagi
11) “The killer” drink (green apple, ginger, lemon, & cayenne) from Liquidteria